Sunday, May 29, 2005

Farmer's Market Success

Just a quick post to say that I had a very successful day at the Farmer's Market. My sister came to help out. The sun shined all day, we enjoyed the musician, and had some interesting things to eat. My biggest sellers today were necklaces and bracelets for children made out of stretchy elastic and colorful beads. I also sold:

bluenecklace
2 BLUE NECKLACES


zippulls2
2 ZIPPER PULLS


keychain2
some KEYCHAINS

bracelets
1 BRACELET

bookclip3
many BOOKCLIPS

zipsall
many ZIPPER PINS


And lots of other things. What fun! Then I came home and counted my cash.
Congratulations to me! I will not be there next weekend but I will be the weekend after if it does not rain.

Yah! It's a three day weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

hello stacie!
thanks for finding my blog and posting a comment. i couldn't find your email address to respond to, so this will have to suffice.

have you heard of book king on merchant's row next door to the coffee exchange? that's my partner's dad, steve's store. you should stop in if you haven't already - tell steve that sue sent you!!!

i love your jewely, by the way - nice work!

xo,
sue

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home