Monday, May 23, 2005

Where's the Fork?

This afternoon we went to Saratoga Springs, NY to get out of the house. We had a nice early dinner at Panera. That place is pretty darn good. It was fast, fresh, and quite yummy. Afterwards we hit Target and the Super Walmart. I spent too much of my Farmer's Market earnings from yesterday on food and new shorts. After getting home late I discovered it's supposed to be cool tomorrow and I have no clean clothes for work. I have to be there early and I need to get to bed right away. The landlord is still clunking around downstairs. Here's an update: The lightbulbs in the hall and on the porch have been replaced. It's a freakin miracle! I'm going to keep track of this. I just marked my calendar and we will see how long before these blow out. They ended up shutting off the water for most of the day to fix whatever they were fixing and when we got home half the stuff from the cabinet under the sink was moved and sitting next to the toilet. Here is something funny...I have an old, bent fork that I use to get the hair out of the drain hole thing in the shower. I looked and looked for it and couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Later on I went to use the kitchen sink and what do you know, there is was! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! I guess he just thought that it must have gotten misplaced. I just happened to be multi-tasking and eating a little snack while sitting on the toilet. And then he thought he'd do us a little favor and put it in the sink. Hmmmm? I hope he enjoyed seeing my giant, old bleach stained underwear/cleaning rag too. This isn't very interesting, is it? Ten more days until the neighbor-induced-second-hand-smoke torture begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home