Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hello Amy, if you are reading this!!!

This post is a tribute to my sister, Amy! Amy is a 6th grade teacher at a rural school in Vermont. She loooooovvvvvvveeeeeeesssssss her job and she is very good at what she does. Amy was very thoughtful and generous last week when she had a lovely flower arrangement sent to our Grandma in Knoxville, TN. It was a Mother's Day gift and something she really appreciated after her second knee surgery last Monday. Grandma reported that she loved the flowers but the vase was broken when it arrived. Did those stones come with this too?
flowers for grandma
I am listening to the Cat Stevens mix CD that she made for me. It is totally from the 70s, as am I. Tonight I got dinner at the Michigan Man, an airstream trailer/snackbar that parks on the Cold River Road in North Clarendon every summer. They have hotdogs, hamburgers, fries, cremees, etc. This is a place that my sister does not really like, because last year she hit her head, very hard, on one of the poles that holds the awning up. Amy loves to talk to her cats Otto and Sophie and misses her cat KeKe, who sadly passed away two years ago. Amy enjoys playing the Sims on the computer. Amy's birthday is coming up on June 19th. What would she like for her birthday? As for me I am sitting here freezing with clammy, cold feet after enjoying a heat wave for the past two days. I am still battling this friggin, disgusting horror of a cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home