Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Smokers Ruin It For The Rest Of Us!

cigarette
Today has been a real pisser. I finally called the landlords and found out that yes indeed, the new tenant they have picked for downstairs is a smoker. I don't know the degree of smoking, but I am going to assume for the worst that it is 'chimney' level. After another conversation later on tonight with the wife, who handles more of the 'business' of the pair, I just don't know where this stands. They were pretty sure we would get along with this person, but I don't see how that could be when we could be breathing in all of their rising ciggy fumes 24/7. If they decide not to rent to this person, then they will have to start all over again and then they will not have their 30 day thingy that they keep talking about. They offered to install air ionizers but I am skeptical. How could a lousy air purifier clean out a room full of cigarette smoke enough to forget this *HUGE* problem exists? Meanwhile it is going to be seeping up through our floor. I don't feel like waking up in the morning with a nose full of disgusting smoke. I don't understand why you can't smoke in public places or restaurants in this state, but yet someone can smoke in the house that I pay rent to live in? WTF? If it is your own house-fine do what you want, but when it can ruin the quality of life for others? I am just so mad. FUCK! I am trying not to think about this, but I am thinking it is going to be a night with very little sleep, yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home