Friday, April 22, 2005

TGIF

It's been an interesting week. Monday was job interview day...for a job that I found out that I did not get on Thursday. Things must happen for a reason. Our downstairs neighbors are moving a block away and we will miss them. Our landlords are looking for new tenants. They better not get smokers. I swear I will move back home if our apartment starts to smell like an ash tray because of this...and that is something I really don't want to have to do. I saw them showing the place to some people this afternoon. Some asshole blocked my car in when I was already late for work by parking right in the middle of the driveway. I can just see where that one would be headed. Our basement is still a disaster because of a freak plumbing mishap a few months ago. If I were the landlords I would think about getting my ass in gear to clean that shit up before showing anyone the washer/dryer hook ups. While I was at work I heard on the radio that a transformer near my house exploded. The power was out for at least a couple hours. I was so glad when I got home and it was on. I'm not sure what to do with myself right now. I need to do the dishes. Won't that be fabulous?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home