Tuesday, April 12, 2005

WORK

Things have been sucky lately, as I have been trying to look for a new job. My hours at work have been cut down to part-time and it has gotten extremely boring. Here's something pretty funny...At work we have been seeing a wealthy business man and land owner of our community walking by. My co-worker went outside one of the first days and saw him peeing next to the fuel tank out back. Another day I saw him coming and went to peek out of the back window and saw a stream of urine shooting away from the wall. There is a senior and disabled housing community just behind there and he was obviously pointing his wiener directly at them. I can't wait until one of them sees him. Geez...He could just come in and ask to use the bathroom. My co-worker told the boss who really didn't seem to give a flying fart about it. If it were some poor bum she probably would. Almost time for American Idol and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie!!! Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home