Saturday, April 30, 2005

THE BEST PART OF THE DAY

After wasting the whole entire day, sleeping and slobbing around the house, the highlight of my day was going to Jo-Ann Fabrics at 8 P.M. I found a bunch of sewing goodies for my current projects which included, marked down fabric remnants, a new pair of scissors that were 40% off, materials to make a belt, striped ribbon, and some marked down rick-rack and bias tape. Too bad it is so late now. The next stop was the grocery store to pick out some ingredients for a spaghetti lunch we are hosting tomorrow for Fran. And of course, Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. As for the rest of the day, I was going to help the neighbors move stuff to their new house but I was hiding up here all day long. It rained all afternoon and I really didn't see them moving much of anything anyway. I have been having a problem with the tension on my sewing machine and after a conversation with my Mom, I took some of it apart and cleaned it out, rearranged the way I had the thread set up, and changed the needle. All is well, for now. A funny thing happened to me this morning. I was sleeping and I woke up before the alarm went off. I forgot that it was Saturday and I had this horrible doomed feeling pass through me. I was thinking that I had to get up and go to work! I was so damned tired and comfortable in bed. Thank goodness it was really Saturday. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home