Thursday, May 19, 2005

Not TGIF!

Tomorrow is Friday and I wish it were not because I am stuck having to work ALONE with The Boss. Luckily it is only from 12:30 until 4 that I will have to see her. That doesn't seem like it should be bad, but try having to LOOK busy for that long at a place where there is really not too much to do these days. The Foto-Finishing business has gotten downright slow-ass in these parts due to the popularity of digital cameras. You can only "swiffer" things for so long, you know. Oh, and I better be punctual or I can look forward to getting the hairy eyeball for a good long time when I arrive. I can tell you right now I won't be able to fall asleep tonight thinking about the torture tomorrow is going to bring.
thai
Oh a happier note...I found this really interesting "A Taste of Thai" Coconut Ginger Noodle mix at the grocery store. If you can overlook the fact that it cost $3 and is loaded with saturated fat and calories, it sure is FUN and easy to make. You just empty all of the packets and add water then stick the box in the microwave and four minutes later you have a tasty, creamy, and noodly Thai treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home