Monday, May 16, 2005

Farmer's Market, Weekend Update, and Monday Report.

I have some very exciting news! I will be selling my wares at the Rutland County Farmer's Market on Saturday 5/21/05. That is only if it is not raining because I am not yet the owner of a tent like everyone else. I will only have a small space to start out, but it will be good to get my foot in the door and hopefully make some sweet moolah. For sale I will have:
Wristlets
wristlets
Pouches with key rings
I made these!
Pins made out of ZIPPERS!
zipperpin
Bottle Cap Picture Frames
frame
My very popular Bookclips
bookclips
As well as many other interesting things from my stash including:
Key chains, necklaces, bracelets, button push pins, magnets, sun catchers, gift tags, cards, and many other things. If you want to buy any of these things please leave me a comment! ;)
*************************************************************************************
Here is a weekend update:
I didn't do much of anything this weekend. I only went out to go to Walmart and the grocery store. I fumed up the house with a spray paint extravaganza in the basement and spent all of Saturday assembling Bottle Cap Picture Frames, which was really fun. I also made a ton of key chains which was also very fun. We had our first cook-out of the year on the grill, hotdogs and cheese burgers. I am still trying to get over this cold and I am hoping that it is on its way out. Saw the movie Sideways. I really enjoyed the scene at Frass Canyon where Miles spazzed out and drank out of the discard bucket when the pourer there would not fill up his glass. I also saw The Notebook, which was really good but very sad. I finished the book Sammy's Hill by Kristin Gore and read most of a book called Perfect Circle by Sean Stewart. I'm halfway through Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer on CD.
I discovered some kick ass glazed walnuts made by Emerald at the grocery store after having them in the new Fruit and Walnut Salad at McDonalds. Here's a picture so you know what I am talking about:
walnuts
What else? It's Monday again, soon to be Tuesday. Four more days of work until the weekend. Tonight I made chicken fajitas for dinner as well as some damn delicious chocolate chip scones, a recipe from a place I used to work at when I was in high school. I really outdid myself, and dirtied way too many dishes to wash afterwards.
Here's a funny story to end this post:
A customer came into work today and told us about her grandson who was two years old and could not pronounce "Captain Crunch" so he went around calling it "CAPTAIN CUNT" instead. Please excuse my crudeness, I swear I really hate that word, but I really think that is soooooo funny! Hahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home