Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The worst day of my life, what do you think?

tina
Here is a little card I made tonight. I still like doing things by hand. I needed some 'Napoleon Dynamite' humor after another miserable day. Even thinking about that movie still makes me laugh.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dar1dar2
I am really enjoying these Dar Williams CDs that I got at a yard sale for $1 each.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I would update on the happenings of the day, but it is just too much to re-hash all over again. Things aren't looking so good for the apartment. Work has been busy. I have to get up early again tomorrow. Also, I have had an annoying crick in my neck all day long. And I am hungry because I had to wolf down my dinner at 6 P.M. and ended up throwing half of it away. The only good thing about tonight was that we took a walk.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
While we were walking around Middlebury on Saturday we visited Vermont Beads & Fibers. It is a fairly new store and it has some very nice yarn and beads for sale, class offerings, and an extremely talkative owner. I can't really afford to buy any of that now, but I drooled over all of it. If you ever visit my hometown, you should go there!
yarn_roombeads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home