Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Music Matters...

Late last week received an order from my CD club in the mail. They offered a deal I couldn't pass up. I am really digging this new John Mayer Trio CD. I have always liked John Mayer. This one is a little bit louder than the last ones. A little bit of jazz and the blues too.
cd1
I have also been wanting Death Cab For Cutie for a while, so it's about time. I like it a lot.
cd2
Franz Ferdinand is good too.
cd3
I haven't listened to the Gorillaz too much yet.
cd4
But what I REALLY want is Morrissey...Ohhhh how I love Morrissey! I can't wait for this to come out!
cd5
And I really want this too. I really like Live at Stubbs. Matisyahu is great!
cd7
Other than that I got out earlier today and went to the Salvation Army. I got a blanket for $5 but that was it. They have a ton of crap that is completely overpriced. I can't believe how much they are trying to charge for everything. It is so stupid, it's funny! They had a ton of wedding dresses that these 2 chubby redneck women and a guy were looking at. Pretty entertaining. I tried to go to the Open Door Mission but I got there 5 minutes before they closed and they wouldn't let me in and they were not very nice either...Assmunches! Why on earth do they close at 3:25 in the afternoon? There was a fender bender on route 7 and there were 3 cops blocking the main drag. What a mess! I ended up getting some groceries and coming home. Good thing I got here when I did because I almost didn't make it to the bathroom. Bah! I ended up going out for a long walk at 4:30. It was really sunny and 53 degrees! I have never walked in our new neighborhood in the whole 8 months we have lived here. I sat out on the front porch for a while and twisted my foot getting up.
We are trying to figure out what to have for dinner. I picked up a bag of these at the store.
doritos-nc
Eric's mom snuck these into the restaurant and was eating them with her dinner this weekend. Heh! They are pretty good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home