Saturday, March 25, 2006

Meow!

This afternoon my sister, Amy, came to visit. We went to the Humane Society to look at the cats. Otto the cat is going crazy without any buddies around and she wants to find a kitten to keep him company. They didn't have any kittens right now but are expecting some soon. We had fun looking at all of the cats anyway. There were about 5 that we wanted to take home. A few were extremely friendly, such as Bailey and Cupcake. We met up with Eric and went to Friendly's for dinner. It was mobbed there and our waitress was hurrying us along and getting annoyed that we took so long to make up our minds about everything. There was a kid in the booth across from us that kept making the strangist snorting noise the whole entire time. Other than that there isn't too much going on. I finally got my resume organied and finished applying with the DET. I applied for one job and have to call a woman about an interview. I need make an appointment at the temp agency and fire out a few more resumes/cover letters in the next few days. It SUCKS! I have been procrastinating bigtime. I love not having to go to work but it can't last forever. Bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home