Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things that suck today:
  1. I'm cleaning the bathroom- You can't even imagine how nasty it was and how much work it is turning out to be. Bleach smell is everywhere. Ewwwwwww...
  2. I've been listening to the most annoying dog yipping and yapping all day long and I can't figure out where it is coming from.
  3. Everything stinks like mothballs still. Every time the heat blows it reeks like them. The other day I was out and my shirt and sweater smelled like them. MOTH BALLS!
  4. I got up late and I meant to get up early. I am supposed to be looking for a job and going to the unemployment office. I didn't get any of that done today...Noooooooooooo! I also didn't get anything else done either.
  5. My CD burner isn't working right. It started in around Christmas and is still happening. I can't make a mix CD and it is pissing me off.
  6. I haven't showered yet and I feel awful. I won't be doing that until all this cleaning shit is done. Right now it looks endless.
  7. I feel like I am coming down with the cold that everyone else had had for the past 2 weeks. Just what I need.
  8. There must be something else that sucks?!?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home