Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stupid Bowl Weekend

Here's what I have been up to this past weekend:
On Saturday afternoon we went to Burlington. The first stop was to Costco. All 5 times that I have been there it has always been mobbed. I can't believe some of the stuff that people have in their carts. I think they were buying snacks and shit for the Stupid Bowl. I got myself some good snacks. Lots and lots of snackidy snacks. Giant bags of snacks. I ended up sneaking off to Michael's for some craft shopping. Here's what I bought with the gift card Trish gave me for Christmas:
massoglass
Beads galore! These are going to make tons of keychains, suncatchers, necklaces, bracelets and earrings!
glassbeads
We sat at Barnes and Noble for a long time, where I bought this Iron & Wine CD. We ended up eating a very late dinner at Sweetwaters downtown. Bahhhhhh! It was so gross. It used to be so much better. As we walked up the street we saw a new Mexican restaurant, Miguel's, which then I remembered my sister telling me was there. Darn it! It would have been so much better. And maybe I wouldn't have been up at 5 am with the runs either!
On Sunday my Mom and sister came to visit. We went bowling! On the second game my score was 151-my personal best ever! We ate dinner at the Sirloin Saloon.
Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I thought I better figure out how to make a heart-shaped bookclip. Here they are on Eric's Hassock.
heartclips
I packed up boxes of regular bookclips to send to my Dad and Grandma to sell for me.
sendout
I haven't done too much looking for a job. I have heard of a few things but I am being very lazy about it. My schedule is all screwed up and I can't get my ass out of bed in the morning. Here is proof that work is really closing. Here is my goofy boss:
missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home