Monday, March 05, 2007

Thanks Lindsey!

Oh my! Can you believe it? Two posts in one weekend. This one is so long overdue it isn't even funny.
I really need to publicly thank Lindsey at Linques Design for this awesome gift which she sent me because she is just so nice. Way back in November I found her blog at Whip Up and we started communicating through her comment section and email. I was just in time to get in on a give-away that she was having for a few lucky readers. She sent me these lovely custom made pieces; a necklace with a purple stone and a very delicate chain as well as a bracelet with purple stones, white beads, and a picture frame charm with purple fabric in it. Knowing that my favorite color is purple, she even put everything in purple boxes and fabric bags! This is a very special gift which I really love! Thanks Lindsey for being so nice and for keeping in touch! You are very awesome and very creative!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool that she sent you stuff! It's cool to get mail! I recently sent a reader a teabag and she used it! LOL

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Thanks for the thank you! Haha. I've been meaning to email you anyway...ugh, bad at that. Hope you're doing well!! I have to say I love my barrette and wear it a lot!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home