Saturday, September 09, 2006

Treats Galore!

marketbuys1
It's time for show and tell! I had a little shopping spree at the Rutland Farmers' Market today and ended up with some delicious goodies! I have some french Bear Mountain Bread, raspberries, a brownie from the Burnham Hollow man who picks on my sister, some Macintosh apples, and a jar of caramel sauce from our friends, Sandy, Bruce, and Tom. Hi to Tom if you figured out how to type in this address correctly. Har har! We had a really good singer at the market today, Tim Caira. He is a second grade teacher from Mount Holly. His singing was so good I had to buy his CD. It is so pleasant and peaceful. It was $10 very well spent. I don't want to think about how much I spent on all the other treats, but they sure are good, damn it! I almost ended up with a hunk of chevre cheese from my friend Hannah's goat farm, but her brother left before I could get it. Dang.
I also would like to give a shout out to Sharon, a friend from the Middlebury Farmers' Market who makes Orange Cat Soap out of goat's milk from her farm.
Thank goodness for the Farmers' Markets for giving me a job this summer and allowing me to make an abundance of new friends! It has been a great summer. I am now planning my fall and winter shows. A list will follow sometime soon.
I'm having fun this weekend hanging out with Eric and Squeeky the cat.
onamission

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

slippppperrrrzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Slippers? What, Eric?

Stacie,
Are you going to share some of that caramel sauce with me? Can we cut up some apples to dip them in it?

I'll see you tonight.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Stacie,

Are you ever going to update?

Amy

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home