Sunday, August 06, 2006

Success!

It has been another busy weekend. I did well at the Brandon market on Friday and even better at the Rutland market on Saturday. I was put in my favorite spot and sold a lot of stuff. It was a nice day, breezy and not too hot until the end. The display looks better than ever!
tent
My sister and I created these t-shirts last week and finally got to wear them yesterday at the market.
t-shirt
I also bought some of the best bread in Rutland, a pint of blueberries, and four ears of corn. It's all gone now and it was crazy delicious!
market goods
I was asked to do a zipper pin demonstration next week at our county fair, Field Days. I will be working on them all day and I will be able to sell them at the table there. I am hoping to be there Saturday as it will be busy. I am trying to get a hold of the woman in charge of the building now to make plans but the phone keeps ringing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home