Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blogging, Burlington, Birthdays, Boyfriends, Bothers, and Brutal Heat.

I am soooooo boring! Ha! I have been so bad aboout this blog. My sister has been writing way more entries than me. I guess you could find out what has been going on with me that way according to Amy's point of view.
I had a nice vacation in Maine. No pictures yet because I was using a crappy throw-away camera that I have yet to have developed. Now that I don't work at the Foto-Hut any more, it doesn't come so easily.
I went to see The Devil Wears Prada this weekend. It wasn't bad. I read the book a few years ago and I was disappointed to see that they didn't include the part where she cleans off her bosses plate with windex instead of washing it in the sink.
I spent the night in Burlington on Sunday to help Eric celebrate his birthday. We had a miserable time trundling around there in the 90 something degree heat, watching the teeny-boppers trying to keep up with the latest fashion trends. The best part of the day was visiting Eric's sister Naomi at her apartment and meeting her boyfriend and apartment mate, Donnell.
I have been doing well with my crafts at the Farmers' Markets. I have been staying up late into the night working on my projects. Someday I may surprise you with some pictures.
I would love to write more now as I am enjoying the fast internet and the wonderful air conditioning at the library, but my time is almost up. Also there is a teenager lounging on the couch next to me who keeps making an annoying slurping noise every 30 seconds. In true Stacie fashion, it is driving me out of my mind!
I really hope everyone is having a nice summer and surviving this brutal heat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sales Rack Raider said...

Glad your Farmer's Market sales are doing well =) Re: the noisy teenager--it always amazes me how inconsiderate people can be in libraries (especially those who shamelessly talk on their cell phones).

These hot and humid summer days are unbearable, especially for those of us long-spoiled by SoCal weather. The threat of rolling blackouts has me cringing...

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home