Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ahhhhhh! Long time no see...

Well, hello there. It sure has been a while, hasn't it?
I have been pretty busy with my crafts. I am doing three farmers' markets now. I just finished the one in Middlebury and had one of my best days at a market ever. You never know!
The Rutland and Brandon markets have also been very good too.
Other than that things have been the same. I haven't been anywhere interesting lately.
However, I have found some very exciting items while thrifting recently. I should have some pictures of those some day soon and maybe some of my new work.
I am at the library now so I am keeping it real.
This week is going by really fast and there just isn't enough time to do everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Stacie,

You did great at the market in Middlebury today. Hurrah! You rock. We need to start an online store!

Love,
Amy

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy, some people cant get to a farmers market! There too far away. Plus you never know if I start giveing you goods as gifts more people are gonna want them,etc. and around here there are going to need a place to go!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home