Sunday, February 04, 2007

Craft Fun!

This is most of the stuff purchased at Recycle North in Burlington last week. I forgot to put the vintage cookbooks in the picture though. The label maker says 'JANE' and '1975' on it. I love it! And I hope it works.













These zippers arrived in the mailbox this week from a woman who saw me at a show this winter. It was really nice of her to think of me. Thanks Ilah!













Not too much has been going on. I have been laying low and working really hard on making some new things. I set up a DVD player in my studio and have been having fun watching things while I work. It makes the time go faster. Here are a few photos of new work. The square and the star are both pins and the picture on the bottom is a barrette.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. To answer your question, I live in Nashville, but got kicked out of our 2 apartments in Chicago a few years ago. ght

11:33 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home