Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Maine and More

Unfortunately I'm back from Maine. Back to crappy work, back to the cigarette stink apartment, back to everything else. I had a nice time and got to spend a day in Bar Harbor. We went on a fun lobster and seal watch, ate dinner at an awesome restaurant, and looked in all of the stores and galleries there. I bought this super-dooper neato oil cloth totebag.
julybag
I also learned that size matters...When it comes to pineapples! We were very close to Canada and this is from a weekly advertisement at a Canadian grocery store.
pineapple
When I got back there was six days of newspapers to catch up on. This was in yesterdays. It sure looks like Bush is wearing a big floofy patriotic square dancing skirt!
sissy
The past two days of work have been exhausting. It has been really busy. Two more days of work this week and then I will be at the Farmer's Market on Saturday. Thankfully, the weather was a lot cooler here today than it has been.
By the smell of it, I think Pepe le Pew is wandering around outside. Maybe he will spray Nancy! Give her a taste of her own medicine! Muuhhhhaaaaaaaahahahahah!
pepelepew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home