Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Thanks for Everything.

Dang it! It is so hot...again. I just cleaned the bathroom. What a pain in the ass. However, thank you to Soft Scrub. You have made my life so much easier. You make cleaning the tub so much faster. Just squirt you all over the tub, rub you in with a scrub brush, let you soak, and then rinse you off.
softscrub

And thank you to Munchies Kids Mix. I am sitting here like a big sweat hog mindlessly scarfing you down. All of the goodness of cheetos balls, pretzels, mini doritos, smartfood, chocolate pieces, and 'captain cunt' cereal all in one bag. Just so delicious when you are hungry!
Munchies-Kids

And one last thanks to my Talking Heads CD. What fun it was to listen to you while cleaning that stink hole. I am very busy doing laundry and cleaning in preparation for my mini-vacation to Maine. Tomorrow night I will be packing and going crazy. I can't wait to get out of here, even if it isn't for long enough. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home