Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Fletcher Farm Show

I will be participating in the Summer Arts and Crafts Festival on Saturday, August 25, 2007 at the Fletcher Farm School for the Arts and Crafts in Ludlow, Vermont. It is located 1.5 miles east of Ludlow village on Route 103. It is happening from 10 am to 4 pm rain or shine. Admission is free. Please come out to support over 90 artists and craftspeople from all over New England. The last show in July was a lot of fun so I hope this one is good too. I hope to see you there!
I will be there with my new E-Z Up tent that I just bought yesterday and I am so excited about setting it up at the markets for the first time this week. The Farmers' Markets are going well. I am doing four a week now! I feel busy.
I am also gallery sitting at the B.A.G. again this week as well. Last week I sold 5 of my pins during my day there.
Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home