Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ouch, my head.

My tooth is fixed! After fretting all night long about it, the dentist's office called me yesterday morning and invited me in for a cancellation. What a relief! Also, my dentist was in North Dakota hunting a couple weeks ago. He ended up staying in a motel 3 miles away from my Dad's Bed & Breakfast, Sage Hill. It's a small world...Har!
Work was very busy today. I could hardly sit down to eat lunch. What the heck?
I came home with a headache and had to listen to the visiting 2 year old grandkid/rugrat running around downstairs all evening long. They have no idea how much his thumping shoes echo up here. You wouldn't think we could hear it since we are on the second floor but it sounds like a herd of elephants. He runs around and around and around. I don't think he sat down once in 3 hours. WOW! Thoroughly unpleasant and completely brutal. You must think 'how could a person say that about a happy go lucky little kid?' but I am telling you it is LOUD!!! How about going outside to play, going to the playground earlier in the day to wear the kid out, or doing a nice quiet activity like coloring? Yessssss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home