Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Apartment Report

Holy Shit! We are in our new apartment. I finally got my computer all rigged up tonight after 2 weeks. Things are a frickin disaster around here. A sea of boxes, crates, furniture, and junk. We still have to go over to finish cleaning up the old crap hole we called home for almost 5 years. It is very sad but after hearing all of my bitching for 2 months enduring the cigarette smoke and rednecks you would know that it had to be done. I have been busier than I have ever been in my whole life. I have had to pass on the Farmer's Market for 2 weeks. I have only gotten to take 2 days off from work for this entire ordeal while my boss spends her days on the golf course and lazing in her air-conditioned house. It has been so hot too. Torture! Every weekend has been spent cleaning, packing, moving, organizing, having a yard sale, and busting ass. There is so much to be done still. Arrrrgggghhhh! I really hope things start to calm down soon. I hope to have time to work on this blog again more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home