Tuesday, November 01, 2005

October Report

Ahhhhhhh...Long time no see!
Here is an October report on what is now November 1st. The apartment is coming along. All though I still have 5 boxes in my room to figure out what to do with. I finally put many things in the attic this past weekend. The air conditioners and fans now reside up there for the winter. We are still trying to get used to this place and the song "The Old Apartment" by the Barenaked Ladies has become the secret theme for my life. I tear up every time I hear it.
The Farmer's Market has come to an end for the season. It was a wonderful experience and I would do it again in a second. I have made many friends sold lots and lots of crafts! Holiday shows are coming up and I have been busy working in my craft room almost every night.
Work has been very slow lately and I have a feeling I will need to be looking for a new job soon. More updates on that later.
I recently celebrated my 29th birthday. I can't believe I am that old! The past 10 years have just zinged right by. My boyfriend gave me a better computer with a CD burner and a digital camera as a gift. He has been working on getting it set up and I am noticing an impressive difference already. I just love it! Get ready for digital pictures soon...
The weather has been cold, rainy, and very depressing. However, today was beautiful, sunny, and 61 degrees! It finally felt like fall in Vermont. It was perfect for Halloween. I carved 2 pumpkins last night and roasted pumpkin seeds. I rushed right home and put them out and handed out candy for 1 hour. One kid, who looked to be about 11, talked on a cell phone the whole entire time he was on my porch. He didn't even say trick or treat and he could barely get his pillow case open! Bah!
I had a very traumatic afternoon today. I was eating a big squishy sub for lunch at work and crunched on BIG foreign object. WTF??? I spit everything out and found a big hunk of one of my molars!!! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I am too young to have my teeth breaking and falling out! I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I was so distraught I couldn't even find my dentist's name in the phone book. Lorraine had to come over and help me look it up. The receptionist asked me what time of the day would be good and I told her tomorrow morning. She laughed at me! The soonest appointment is in 2 weeks! That dang dentist is always booked. Grrrrrrrr. I seriously don't know if I can deal with this for that long. I keep sticking my tounge in the hole and I can't get anything in it. Instead of going to the Halloween parade tonight, we went to the grocery store where I got a large assortment of soft foods. How awful! No more candy for me.
That's all for now. I hope to be keeping on top of this a little better from now on. Really, I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home